Prospective Residents- Leasing Process and FAQs
Is there a waiting list for the most sough after properties?
Yes- fill this out. We lease first come, first serve. Ask your leasing agent which properties are eligible for a waiting list.
I would like to tour a property. How can we set this up?
Call our office at 919-441-2509 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a tour. We are available for tours Monday through Friday during business hours. Keep in mind we might need at least 24 hours notice before the desired tour time if the property in question is occupied. Weekend showings are sometimes available.
What properties are available for rent?
Here’s the link to our listings. Keep in mind- much of the year we don’t have anything available for rent because everything is leased.
Are there credit, criminal, or income requirements to be approved for residency?
Standard background and credit checks are used to screen applicants. You must also have verifiable income each month at least 3x the monthly rental rate. Guarantors
Are short term leases an option?
1 year is the minimum, 2 and 3 year options are usually available, ask your leasing agent for more information.
Do you have any properties available for rent that aren't on your website?
Generally speaking: no, but you can drop us a line and ask about what’s coming up.
How can I apply?
Here’s the link. There is a $40 application fee and a $5 administrative fee. All co-applicants need to apply- this includes anyone age 18 or older that will live in the property and be named on the lease.
Can I have a guarantor if I don't meet the requirements?
Yes- guarantors need to also fill out an application.
Is there a security deposit?
Yes- 1 month’s rent due once the application is approved.
What does the leasing timeline look like:
1) All prospective residents view the property.
2) All prospective residents apply for the property.
3) All prospective residents are approved for occupancy pending income verification.
4) All prospective residents provide proof of income.
5) All prospective residents are approved and a lease is created.
6) All prospective residents and leasing agent sign the lease.
7) New residents pay security deposit via the resident portal.
8) Residents move in and 1st month’s rent is paid.